Tankless Water Heater Installation
Tankless water heaters are starting to become one of the most sought after types of water heater. Hot water is required for almost every household purpose. Tankless water heaters provide hot water only as it is needed, unlike tank water heaters that store hot water and consume more energy. When the water heater unit in your home stops working properly, it can instantly become overwhelming and stressful. Whether you go with a tankless electric water heater or a tankless gas water heater, with tankless you get the advantage of less energy consumption and a smaller unit. From tankless water heater repair to installation, B & B Johnson Plumbing provides the tankless water heater services you need to keep your hot water flowing.
Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater
- Never run out of hot water
- Lasts five to 10 years longer than tank heaters
- More efficient with no standby heat loss
- Take up less space
- Can be installed on walls or outdoors
- Smaller units can be installed under cabinets or in a closet
- Save up to 20 percent on your water heating bill
- Most units are operated by remote control and have up to four separate settings available
- There's no possibility of flooding due to a ruptured tank
B & B Johnson Plumbing offers quality tankless water heater installation, repair, and replacement services. Whatever the problem may be, you can trust B & B Johnson Plumbing’s expert plumbing technicians to complete your tankless water heater repairs with the greatest of care. Contact B & B Johnson Plumbing by calling 304-525-7588 or Requesting A FREE Quote today.